Individual health insurance is designed for those that do not have access to group health insurance or for those whose group health insurance contributions make it difficult to afford. Individual insurance often times is less costly than group insurance, and therefore, is a good alternative to paying COBRA premiums. Also, it is important to note that buying your individual insurance through an agent is no more costly than going through the insurance carrier directly. Flexible Benefit Administrators provides the following individual health insurance products:
- Personal Blue - Traditional insurance coverage
- Simply Blue - High deductible plan with first dollar coverage for office visits and Rx drug co-pays
- Options Blue - High deductible plan for use with a health savings account
- Traditional - Traditional insurance coverage
- Three for Free - High deductible coverage with three free doctor visits and Rx drug co-pays
- Empower - High deductible plan for use with a health savings account
High Deductible Plan - Traditional insurance with the option for use of a health savings account
Keep in mind; it is always a good idea to consult with a licensed insurance agent regarding individual health insurance options prior to purchasing. To contact us please call, or email.
Other Individual Insurance and Financial Products
Flexible Benefit Administrators partners with a number of vendors to provide you with a variety of individual insurance options. Preferred vendors include:
- Jackson National Life
- Met Life
- Lincoln Mutual Life
- Assurity Life
Call us or email us today for a life or disability insurance quote or to get more information on Jackson National Fixed Annuity products.